Your career path is a big decision. We can help. EPG offers compelling opportunities with long-term growth potential.
What we look for
We are always looking for talented professionals who are passionate about environmental planning, landscape architecture, and biological and cultural resources. We are especially interested in people who desire to be at the leading edge of the profession; are critical and creative thinkers; love to learn, experiment, and grow; possess broad cultural interests and experience; and have a commitment to applying innovative solutions to making our client’s projects and the world a better place.
Comprehensive, flexible benefits
Employees are the most critical component of our long-term success. EPG offers a wide range of benefits to meet the needs of our employees and their families, including:
- Medical PPO options
- Dental options
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for health, dental, and dependent care
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
Retirement & Savings
- 401(K) retirement savings plan with company match
- Performance Bonus/Incentive Programs
- Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mentorship program
- Professional development and training
- Professional registration renewal support and reimbursement
- Numerous firm-sponsored social events
- A company culture that recognizes the importance of a healthy work/life balance
Current Open Positions
Sorry, we currently don’t have any open positions. Please check back with us again in the future.